Terms and Conditions
1. CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing or using any part of the visitderbyshire.co.uk website, you agree to be bound by the by the terms and conditions as laid out in this document. This will be effective from the time that you first use the site.
The terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice to you. By your continued use of visitderbyshire.co.uk you agree to be bound by the most current version. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that may have been made.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of the www.visitderbyshire.co.uk website, including all the designs, text, graphics, arrangements of site, and software used, are the property of and are owned by Pride Marketing Ltd.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the site on the following basis:-
- The use of the documents and related graphics downloaded are for information, and is for personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk, or held in any other storage medium can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or for future printing out for personal use only.
- No documents or related graphics found on this site may be modified in any way.
- No graphics found on this site may be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No portion of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website, or included in any form of electronic retrieval system without prior written permission from Visit Derbyshire Ltd.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED
3. AVAILABILITY OF SITE
Pride Marketing Ltd will endeavour to ensure that the web site is operating on a 24 hours a day basis. They, in conjunction with the Directors, Shareholders, Officers of the Company, Employees, Affiliated Companies, Third Party Content Providers, or the like, will not be responsible for any repercussions resulting from any downtime, errors, viruses or other harmful components whatsoever on the site. To this end, Pride Marketing Ltd also reserves the right to suspend the site at any time either temporarily or permanently without notice.
4. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Visitderbyshire.co.uk is provided by Visit Derbyshire Ltd on an "as seen" and on an "as and when available" basis.
Visit Derbyshire Ltd, and any associated organisation make considerable efforts to make information available via this website as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Please note that neither Visit Derbyshire Ltd, nor any of its Officers, Directors, Shareholders, employees, etc. make any representations or warranty or condition, either express or implied to you as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, quality, suitability of information, advice, content, service, products or merchandise supplied through visistderbyshire.co.uk.
Visit Derbyshire Ltd makes and you receive no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:-
- Visitderbyshire.co.uk, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, or
- Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on this site or received through links provided on this site, Including, without limitation, no representations, warranties, or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No advice, either oral or written, nor written information given by Pride Marketing Ltd or its affiliates, or any of its Officers, Directors, Employees, etc., will create a representation, a warranty or condition, nor should you rely on such information or advice.
In any jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. INFORMATION AND ADVICE
Visitderbyshire.co.uk is not an agent for, and does not vouch for those persons, Companies, or other organisations whose goods and services are displayed, or referred to on this website. Nor does visitderbyshire.co.uk vouch for the availability, suitability, pricing, nor for legal entitlement, competence, professional qualification, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies, or other organisations.
Most of this site is made up with material provided by third parties. These third parties are responsible for ensuring that all the material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with UK law, and any relevant foreign law. Visitderbyshire.co.uk cannot guarantee the accuracy of any material provided, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission, inaccuracy of material, misinterpretation, any loss, disappointment, negligence, or damage caused by reliance on the material contained in this site. Nor can visitderbyshire.co.uk accept responsibility for the failure of any advertiser to deliver the service advertised for any reason including, but not restricted to, bankruptcy, liquidation, cessation of trading or incompetence. Confirmation of the accuracy of the information contained in this site should be obtained from the establishments concerned.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Visitderbyshire.co.uk, Visit Derbyshire Ltd, or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, sponsors, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance, or distribution of visitderbyshire.co.uk will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data, or other intangible losses that result from any of the following:-
- The use and reliance of visitderbyshire.co.uk.
- The inability to use visitderbyshire.co.uk.
- Mistakes or errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension or termination of service, deletion of files, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response times, or any failure of performance arising from either, visitderbyshire.co.uk or Visit Derbyshire Ltd, including but without limitation to those arising from acts of God, communications failures, failures of internet service providers or the like, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to the records, programs, or services of Pride Marketing.
- Merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on visitderbyshire.co.uk or received through or advertised on any links provided by visitderbyshire.co.uk.
- Information or advice received through or advertised on visitderbyshire.co.uk or received through or advertised on any of the links provided by visitderbyshire.co.uk.
- Any information, data, text, messages, and other materials that you e mail, post upload, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distributed using visitderbyshire.co.uk.
Visit Derbyshire Ltd are unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet. Any information that you transmit to, or by using visitderbyshire.co.uk is done at your own risk. Neither Visit Derbyshire Ltd, or visitderbyshire.co.uk shall be responsible for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
Should any of these terms and conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any regime in which these terms are intended to be effective, then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain effective and in full force, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. ACCESSING THIRD PARTY SITES
Whilst in the process of using visitderbyshire.co.uk, you will probably access third party web sites through various links provided within visitderbyshire.co.uk. Such web sites are not under the control of Visit Derbyshire Ltd, and, as such, they are not responsible for the availability or the contents of such sites.
Any links provided on visitderbyshire.co.uk are provided for your interest and convenience only, and do not represent or imply any endorsement by Pride Marketing Ltd of the sites linked to. You acknowledge that the terms and conditions applicable to the site accessed will govern the use of sites accessed through links provided on the visitderbyshire.co.uk.
Visit Derbyshire Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly for the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality, suitability merchantability, or decency of any of the information, advice, content, service, product, or merchandise contained in sites listed in visitderbyshire.co.uk or sites linked thereto.
8. HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
Our hotel partners are LateRooms Ltd., who provide our on-line hotel booking capability. When making a booking, your credit card information is sent to LateRooms Ltd via their secure server. They use the latest, most secure booking technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details so that your credit or debit card details cannot be read as they travel over the Internet. Your credit card information is then held in LateRooms' secure database for a period of time to allow them to process your booking.
To prevent unauthorised access and use of your information, LateRooms Ltd. follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information, as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Your credit card information can only be exchanged between you, LateRooms Ltd, and the hotel you are booking and is not provided to megabus as part of any hotel booking transaction.
All enquiries related to hotel bookings made on our site should be directed to LateRooms Ltd who can be contacted through their website or by telephoning their customer care department on 0870 300 6969.
9. PURCHASING ON LINE
If you wish to purchase anything through visitderbyshire.co.uk, or Visit Derbyshire Ltd, or any of its associated companies, you may be asked to view terms and conditions relating to that transaction at the time of making the purchase. Such terms and conditions will be deemed to be incorporated into any contract relating to that specific purchase.
Visitderbyshire.co.uk includes various sections where purchases may be made online. To ensure that such online transactions are conducted in a pleasurable manner, visitderbyshire.co.uk will:-
- Accept credit, debit, and charge card information only in a manner that is in a secure encrypted format.
- Ensure that the prices that you see on your credit, debit or charge card statement are in line with those prices displayed on the website at the time you placed your order.
- Endeavour to dispatch your goods in the quickest possible time, or inform you of any delay should one occur.
- Inform you by E mail in the shortest possible time if any item ordered by you is out of stock.
- Ensure that no charge is made until the goods have been dispatch, or the relevant payment is due.
- Provide details on the website of the visitderbyshire.co.uk returns policy. Details of where to access this will be shown in the shopping section prior to the section requesting credit card details.
Visit Derbyshire Ltd may make available merchandise, products, or services provided by third parties through this website or links from this website. To pay online, you may be asked by a third party provider for information regarding yourself and/or your credit/debit/charge card details. These third party providers are solely responsible for the use of any information that you provide to them. We recommend that you make whatever investigations or enquiry you feel may be necessary before proceeding with any transaction made with a third party through a link on visitderbyshire.co.uk. Any transaction that you make with a third party arising from a link made through this website is solely between you and that third party, and may be the subject of terms and conditions not set out on this website. You will be solely responsible for paying all the charges and/or any related taxes you incur in carrying out these transactions.
It is recommended, that before entering into any transactions to acquire goods or services from any third party made available through this site, that you read the terms and conditions fully, with particular emphasis on the sections related to "Disclaimer of Representations of Warranties" and "Limitation of Liability".
It should be noted that neither Visit Derbyshire Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors, officers, employee, etc, make any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you regarding any:-
Goods or services made available through this site or through any link on this site nor the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information provided by any third party linked to from this site.
Information that you may be requested to give to any third party or the security of such information.
By accessing any part of this site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. At the same time, these conditions and any and all documents specifically referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Visit Derbyshire Ltd/visitderbyshire.co.uk on any relevant matter.
11. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Visit Derbyshire Ltd governs and controls visitderbyshire.co.uk within the country of England. Visitderbyshire.co.uk can, however, be accessed from most locations around the world. Although theses locations may be ruled by different laws to those of England, by accessing visitderbyshire.co.uk, you agree that the laws of England, without regard to the rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of visitderbyshire.co.uk. You and Visit Derbyshire Ltd, agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with respect to such matters. Users of visitderbyshire.co.uk acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are solely responsible for complying with local laws.